Juhee Lee

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Math











Please click this picture

ath


I measured the lenght and the width of the blue court.
My friends and I covered the blue cort on the lenght and the width.
My partner was Kim.

But I didn't get to do the length because we didn't finish the 1 metre square.
The 1 metre square was hard.
After that Kim and I went to the blue court.

We did that.
And then we need to multiply the lenght and the width.
The answer is 660 metre.

I was caring because I helped Kim hold the paper to the blue court.

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Shirley Tanamal said...

Very good image, Ju Hee! You need to write your reflection and how you found out the area of the Blue Court. Please also remember that the unit for area is meter or cm square, not square only.

 
At May 21, 2007 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Shirley Tanamal said...

Thank you, Ju Hee! Your score is 13/15. By the way, the area of the blue court is 660 m2, not 660 metre.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home