Juhee Lee

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My birthday


Click here to get your own Animated Glitter



T-Shirt Generator





Today was my birthday oct,24.
I invited my friends.
First we played bingo.
Do yean win first, changyu went second and Yejin went last.

We played treasure hunt.
My mom gave out the presents.
Then we told funny stories.
We laughed.

We ate dinner.
It was pizza and cookies and muffin.
It was yummy.
We ate ice cream cake.

We played ghost game .
It was fun to play it.
Thats my birthday!!

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2007 at 6:21 AM , Blogger Ye Eun Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUHEE!!!
주희야 생일축하해
i hope you will continue
doing the blogspot SO we can
communicate together!
I MISS YOU ^.^

 
At January 1, 2008 at 8:24 PM , Blogger cute Juhee said...

Hi kim.
It is nice to meet you.
Sorry, I was not checking my blog.
thank you, for celebrating my birthday.^-^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home