Juhee Lee

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Character Parade





Today was the Character parade day.
I was Tinkerbell.
I was so nervous that I shook my legsssssssssssssssssss.
I was so excited too..............




I got very scared.
When I came into the GYM my legs were like ice!
As I presented the Tinker bell I was so nervous!




I performed it llike this:
I am Tinkerbell from Peter pan.
I live in Never Land.
I have a wing that can make me fly!
I hate Wendy, who is a show-off girl.
But I saved Wendy from the evil Captain Hook.


When it was trophy time Aditya, Joshua won!
I was so merry about them.
I hope they are merry too.........




2 Comments:

At May 24, 2007 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Jane in Java said...

You did your best Juhee. That's the most important.

 
At May 29, 2007 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Jane in Java said...

Your score is 9/10. You have done really well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home