Juhee Lee

Friday, April 27, 2007

Fieldtrip to mekasari


Yesterday we went to Mekarsari and we did lot of things.
We caught fish but not everybody. my mom came there too.
My mom said that Aditya and Vanessa were the best fish catchers.
When I came into the water Vanessa gave me one fish.
When I got up, it was slippery. So I fell down!
At that time I cried, but I giggle now.

After that my friends and I went to plant 'Padi'.
I planted it well.
But when we went in, Kalista said it was buffalo's poo!
Everybody screamed but when someone asked it wasn't!

We had a mud fight!
We had a great time during the mud fight!
We wanted to let Ibu Shirley join in, but she didn't.
I got all muddy also my hair, so I needed to have a bath.

At bath time there were my friends. Tiana, Kim and I needed to wait.
It took so long that we needed to shampoo in the washbowl.
My mom helped Tiana, Kim and I.
Then we went in the bathroom to wash.

Now we went to a place to eat, rest and play.
We ate our snack there.
I shared my lunch with my friends.
Then we played 'donald bebek'.
But then we didn't want to play so we made a game named'Power puff girls'.

The teacher called all of us.
We painted a hat.
Mrs Jane's was so nice and Ibu Shirley's.
I painted flowers like Mrs Jane's.
Then we played until it dryed.

We rode a train and we saw many things.
We saw waterfalls and fruits.
Vanessa, Natasha, Kalista and Rinaka sang songs.
It was a great day!

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Jane in Java said...

Firstly, 10 bonus points for trying to use paragraphs. Secondly your score is 14/15. Excellent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home