Juhee Lee

Monday, April 16, 2007

IBO learner profile



Caring: I am caring to my friends when someone get hurts.

Thinker: I think before I speak.

Respect: I listen when my teacher speaks.

Communicator:when I want to say something I listen to the teacher first.

Balanced: I want to learn new things and some more!

Risk-taker I am not shy. I am confident.

Reflective: I learn new thing lately. But in the future I can do it better.

Open-Minded: I learn pearls but I know it is not right. So we changed

Inquirer: I am learning something in bahasa Indonesia language.

Knowledgeable: When I do something I think before questioning. sometimes its out of what we are talking about.

1 Comments:

At April 21, 2007 at 9:32 PM , Blogger grace said...

nice sentences about your IBO profile juhee..

grace p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home